Our expertise and software.
EnSys Yocum has unique expertise in the design and simulation of upstream oil and gas facilities backed by proprietary and rigorous multiphase simulators. This includes production, separation and transmission facilities simulation and design. Our oil field production models have been employed throughout the world to minimize cost and maximize production.
Our international experience covers the United States, Latin America, Europe (North Sea), North Africa, Middle East, and the Asia/Pacific region. The EnSys Yocum software is based on unique field data analysis in Saudi Arabia, Iran, North Sea, Alaska, Indonesia, Venezuela, and India. The simulators are field proven on a range of crudes from extra heavy crudes to retrograde condensates with exceptional accuracy – 700+ systems simulated (several million barrels per day).
Our software and services are built on core areas of expertise with regard to our field experience:
- Rigorous design and performance analysis
- multiphase flow through vertical and inclined wells
- horizontal/multilateral well systems
- two-and three-phase separators / field conditioning
- risers/downcomers and hilly terrain
- pressure crude and gas transmission pipelines
- Construction of the engineering design basis for upstream facilities development
- Accurate multiphase flow simulation to support field consulting/design studies
- PVT correction to enhance the performance of multiphase and wet gas meters via “virtual metering” software (complement or alternative to expensive hardware multi-phase meters) through extensive databanks on reservoir fluids and proprietary PVT correlations
To find out how EnSys Yocum can help your business, please give us a call (781-274-8454) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will set up an exploratory call or meeting to discuss your requirements and to identify how we can help your business.
EnSys Yocum has long been an industry leader in facility design and operation analysis directed at mitigating slug flow and optimizing oil and gas production systems (both surface and subsea). In SPE Paper-170595-MS (2014), the authors state, “Yocum was the first to identify multiple severe slugging mitigation techniques” and in SPE Paper-150364 (2012) the authors state “Severe Slugging was first reported in offshore oilfield production systems by Yocum.” To this day, EnSys Yocum continues to pioneer cutting-edge solutions to the most pressing upstream production challenges and de-bottleneck flow systems.